Thursday, May 13, 2010

North to Alaska

The bags are packed, including chocolate.  We decided to take the computer, so maybe I will be able to post a few photos.  I spent the afternoon working on some thread painting.  I finished the daisies and tried a couple cosmos blooms.  They need practice. And I need more shades of thread, not just a light and then something close to it.  They do have thread in Alaska, so.........!   For inspiration I took a quick tour of the garden late today.  My favorite iris is blooming right now.  It is such beauty and really is that color.  I just had to capture it since it may be done by the time we get back.   Happy stitching.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I voted for your quilt, loved your blog and now I am a follower.Good luck, hugs from France.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Glad someone found it. I am in Alaska right now and forgot to post about entering it in the virtual contest. And glad to meet youBea.

    ReplyDelete

Love questions and comments! No reply bloggers....if you have something to say, please include email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...