Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pillowcases for a cause

I needed some easy sewing today, so I spent the morning searching thru the stash closet for fabrics to use for a few pillowcases.  Shelia put out a call for help in making pillowcases for Christmas for the Shriner's Children's Hospital here.  I found motorcycles, space nebula, whimsical flowers, and  Snoopy fabrics....but the fun part was finding the accent band and hem piece.  What a great way to use up some small pieces quickly.  I think Remy needs a cool motorcycle pillow case too, so I will cut one more.
Happy stitching.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Debbie, You Are AWESOME!! I really appreciate the help. I can't wait to see all of the beautiful pillowcases.
    Shelai

    ReplyDelete

Love questions and comments! No reply bloggers....if you have something to say, please include email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...