Friday, January 14, 2011

Snow Day 5

Cabin fever is broken and I got chocolate.  I feel so much better.  We did slide down the hill on the way out, but after that the roads were pretty clear.  The front yard still looks like a skating rink...just thick ice over the layer of snow. 
   I am finishing up a second journal page for the challenge.  This one I really like.   I have been so inspired by Jill at Quilt Rat with her zentangles, and did my own "translation" of zens. 
I drew my design out late yesterday onto paper.  Then I traced it onto freezer paper and cut out the numbered pieces for patterns.  I'll post the final project tomorrow....start to finish.





  And before I forget........Happy Birthday to Remy,  who is two years old today.  Dressed in Uncle Russ' jacket, he is going to check the mail.  He looked like Yoda  from Star Wars.....only much cuter! 


Happy stitching,


1 comment:

Quilt Rat said...

oh yeah way way WAY cuter!!!!!

you know Debbie I am always so thrilled when I hear that I have inspired someone. Can't wait to see this project!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...