Sunday, August 28, 2011

A little help from my friends...

 I've been quiet, but busy.    I finished up the quilting on the florabunda/yellow one....looks good.  Now to get the binding on.
   We did a work day at Deana's.  Her "friends"---or the bodies, I  should say---needed to be moved into storage for a while.  If you watch Project Runway, you are familiar with these dress forms.  She has a  various sizes in her collection now, but limited room.  So these were going to storage until needed.   I think  I should make dust covers for them.....just something to add to the project list. 



  

 I started a few string pieced blocks .....I am sticking to a color way for this one.
  Don't tell....but  I wonder if Trey will recognize that pink princess fabric? 
Happy stitching.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Limited colours in string blocks - I'll be very interested to see how they turn out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...