Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A couple of winners

    Random generator picked the number....7.   That's Cheree of  Morning Latte !!  Congratulations.....this  seem just right  because she loves fall, so I know the fabrics will be great for her.  And then I hit the random generator again....16.   Just for fun,  I am sending a gift/care tag assortment to   Quilting Babcia .  She's a new blogger, who does beautiful quilting.  Drop by for a visit.
    Be sure to view the slideshow.....that was a trial to figure out!  Sorry if you got multiple emails with it, I kept changing things and deleting it until I was happy with the result.   I will be moving it permanently to the Mrs. Claus page soon.
   My thought for today is "let your light shine"....in all that you do.  Happy stitching.

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations to the winners and thank you for hosting. And, yes, let the light shine!

Impera Magna said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners! Love the slide show... esp seeing all of Santa's elves working away!

Janet O. said...

Okay, I know I'm a little slow sometimes, but where is this slideshow?

Nicki said...

Congratulations to the winners in the random drawing. I checked out Quilting Babcia's blog & I see she is another wonderful FM quilter. She does beautiful work.
I can't find the slideshow either.

Lynne said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...