Saturday, February 16, 2013

Surprise mail



     This was a day brightener that came in the mail from  Dolores of the HGTV Message Board group.  Beautiful spring time colors and such a cute little pattern she used.

    The  group of ladies from the HGTV board are such a huge support and encouragement to me and this project.  It is beyond words to really explain the feeling when a package of love arrives unannounced.  I get to enjoy that "Christmas glow" all during the year.
    This one really touched me because this Mrs. Claus is from South Carolina , too.  


Thank you all.   Happy stitching.

4 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty little quilt. What a unique design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors & pattern of that one. It reminds me of sherbert. Thanks for posting the quilts as you receive them.

    ReplyDelete

Love questions and comments! No reply bloggers....if you have something to say, please include email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...