Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lots of stitches

     I know I went overboard with the thread and stitching on this......but I sure did have a good time doing it!    I think I finally have the hang of it after quilting this challenge quilt.













  I used some leaves and loopy vines to fill in around the appliques, but quickly moved on to some stacked teardrops and feathery things.  With this much thread......who is going  to notice a few missed stitches  :D   And hopefully, Sir Old Man will get the cutting table completed so I can get the binding cut for this one.
 
 I have a baking day planned for tomorrow.....cookies for Adventure Week for the kids, and cinnamon rolls for the Production Team.   And just maybe I will have time to squeeze in a few minutes for some stitching.  

12 comments:

Janet O. said...

Beautiful, Debbie!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Yes, beautiful - and you are having fun!!

Kathy S. said...

Gorgeous, Debbie!

Terri said...

Love the quilted leaves next to the colored appliqued ones. You can see the enjoyment in this quilt.

Impera Magna said...

Great job, Debbie! Looks fantastic!

Mary said...

Gorgeous!

Rosa said...

Fabulous,great job!

Dana Gaffney said...

No way you went overboard, it's gorgeous! Learning curve? what learning curve? you've really mastered that machine.

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

This is so gorgeous! Really amazing work.

Kats Studio said...

Your quilting is fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

Nicki said...

Your work is spectacular. Your quilting is not overboard...it's over the top. Great work on a beautiful piece.

Lynne said...

Wow! Amazing job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...