June------ A better month of starts and finishes......
- The blocks for the Buzz Saw quilt--old NewFO-- are sewn together. Now to find the border fabric...somewhere in my mess.
- The Tiara quilter arrived and has been put to good use! :D
- NewFO----Small quilt made and quilted for practice.....going to Phoebe.
- Quilted and finished the watercolor strings quilt....Ripples.
- Quilting done on the guild challenge quilt. Ready for binding.
- Blocks completed for the jewels string quilt. Ready to be joined.
- Started flying geese string blocks.....NewFO.....whatever was I thinking!
- Top constructed for braid demo. New FO that was unexpected. Dana pinned it , so now I need to finish it!
|Guild challenge quilted; small quilt finished for Phoebe; Ripples quilted and bound; jewel string blocks; flying geese string blocks; French Braid table runner. |
I feel better after reading that list! I actually did a lot better than I thought this month....at least I got one finished!
July plans Here's what I need/plan/want to do.
I'm linking to the NewFO party at Cat Patches......check out what others are up to. Mrs. Cat Patches is a great enabler to get things rolling, and the cats provide endless entertainment. I'm thinking she should write a book about Smitty's adventures.
Stay cool ---I'm still sorting through bins and boxes----and happy stitching.