What a month of busy things......quite a change for me. I began the month with the display at the guild quilt show. Along the way I completed a long table runner/door banner with plumes, stitched together circles for my Therapy Quilt, and made a machine cover/mat for the Featherweight, and......threw together the finish for Let's Book It.
I took stock of the different stacks/piles in the sewing room. It is like multiple people are working in here. No plan or organization, just bits of lots of projects. And therein lies my challenge. I did not set a plan last month.....I was not fully functioning then. Those B-12 shots have done wonders for my energy level, and thought processes, so plans are to be made.
- The circle Therapy Quilt is to be pinned and quilted.
- The forgotten Bow Tie color wash flimsy also needs to be pinned and quilted.
- Make labels for both of these quilts.
- Pineapple Blossom blocks.....need about 12 more. Let's Book It project.
- Make flying geese blocks as leader/ender project.
- Finish cutting batiks into 2 1/2'' squares for future color wash project.
And I must stop there...my rule of three to keep things under control is being dragged out of mothballs. Three quilts in the works at one time in the sewing room----with small projects allowed, but no other starts until something is finished. It works for me to keep me focused and on track.....and doesn't let UFOs accumulate.
Thinking time.....I need to decide on a word/phrase for next year. And set up list of projects to do.....including the color wash of batiks, and a basket quilt for next year.
It is so good to be back.....happy stitching.