Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Drum Roll, please

  Time to let the random selector pick some names.  Seven names...here goes.
  • Lynda
  • Quilting Babcia
  • MoeWest
  • Andrea 
  • Auntiepatch
  • Rosyquilter
  • Vrooman's Quilts
 Congratulations to those listed.  I have snail mail addresses for a few, and have sent all an email.  So please reply with your address.  Thanks.


    Another surprise.   I am sharing   printable pages  I have worked up.   The first page is for a quilt planner/journal page.  I like that each month we review our progress, detail finished projects, set forth ideas for the next month, and such.   I am "old fashioned, and  I also want a paper copy.

   I created a space to list projects, a section for specific plans, ideas to try, materials needed, and those that get done!   You should be able to open the photo in a different window, then print, or save to your computer to print later.   I hope this works:) 
    I printed on card stock weight paper.




  
   I needed a little more organization. Since I have been laid up with my hands for a couple of months, I have several things pinned and ready to quilt, others in the sewing stage, and one I am planning.  Some are large and others small.   While my short term memory has improved, there are times it needs some help.   I hate to have UFOs hiding in the closet/under the table/forgotten in a bag.
  
  Here's the second page  to keep a master list of projects in the works.  I kept it very simple with just name, description, and steps to be done.   You could do this monthly or every few months.  I wanted it to be posted on my cabinet where I press.....and it will always be in view.   So use and enjoy.  
   Stitches are out, and all is well.  The hands are still a bit sensitive, so quilting will wait until I feel good enough to push that sandwich around.  Thank you all for the support and encouragement.  I do appreciate it.  
Happy stitching.

9 comments:

Dana Gaffney said...

Yay! Congrats to the winners, it looks like you're in a giving mood, the pages are really beautiful, thank you! No update on the stitches removal? How do your hands feel?

Ray and Jeanne said...

Congrats to the winners! So glad your hands are on the road to recovery - shouldn't be long before you are pushing those quilt sandwiches around. Great job on the printed pages. ~Jeanne

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Take it easy, and don't overdo it. Glad the stitches are out.

Mary said...

I love your project pages. Thanks for sharing and congrats to the winners.

Auntiepatch said...

Thanks Debbie!

Quilting Babcia said...

Thanks so much Debbie! You are really on an organization roll, first labels and now these pages. Thanks for sharing, I'm going to give your system a try and see if it helps!

Nicki said...

Oh to be organized like you. I generally fly by the seat of my pants! Thanks for the tips and print outs.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Ok, I dragged out my quilt tracking files again and am trying to revamp them. I am trying to keep track of all my projects and what is done and isn't on some designed pages. I can't seem to keep up a daily log of what I am doing. I know it is valuable, but I can't seem to write in it consistently. Your post is giving me a kick to start again.

Mystic Quilter said...

Bought card stock sheets this morning and printed off!! Great idea Debbie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...