Friday, September 2, 2011

Some one finished

    I got the nicest email from Dana at   Stormy Days blog .   I love the name of her blog!   She wrote,
   "I have to say, I really did learn a lot. You really made me think about what I was doing......after doing this one, well, I know how to look at the fabrics and I know how to make a bigger grid and how the colors blend, or don't. I'm fascinated with color. I'll be back. "
She followed through the Watercolor tutorials and completed enough blocks for a heart!  Here's her heart....didn't she do a great job.  She's a new blogger, so follow the link and give her a hello. 
   I think that is just about the best compliment you can give me.    Thomas Jefferson said it best. 

" He who receives an idea from me,
 receives it without lessening me,
 as he who lights his candle at mine receives light without diminishing me."

 Off to see Deana and Trey....have a great weekend.  Happy stitching.

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Oh, how lovely.... off to check out Dana's blog!

Dana Gaffney said...

Oh my goodness Debbie, I'm scrolling through the blogs and see my black heart, I literally gasped. Thanks for the shout out. Now you've made me smile.

Lynne said...

What a lovely compliment. Congratulations to you and Dana.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...