I used large plumes on this one, otherwise i would still be filling in. I found I was having a challenge getting the corners filled in because of the zig-zag layout. So in some places I did a lot of back-track stitching, and in others I added an extra plume and started off again. In the grand scheme of things, those "funky" spots will never be noticed.
When I needed a break, I turned to some doodles. These things are absolutely addictive for me. Playing around with a few different shapes and those lines of Mctavishing designs for fill ins sent me off in a new direction for this batch.
I picked up a new batch of paint cards and found more gel pens at the dollar store this week......so I am set for break times.
I need to clean and oil Hot Legs before I go any further with the stitching. She has had a good workout.