Tuesday, October 12, 2010

From Quiltville

Bonnie Hunter   from Quiltville responds to the article that was in McCall's Quilting about copyright.  I love her response and attitude about copyright.  Click here to read her blog post on it. 
Give credit where credit is due.....my motto and I am sticking to it.  I post designs and ideas knowing full well that anyone can view, read, use, and hopefully learn and be inspired.  That's why I do it. 
No offense, I don't need a lawyer to tell me to give credit where credit is due.  I don't often buy patterns and I won't be  anymore for this reason.  Quilters spread Bonnie's response.

1 comment:

  1. Some people carry the copyright thing too far. I love Bonnie's reply--esp. forwarding all the emails to the author of the article!! I will put a link to her blog post on my blog also. Thanks for letting us know about it.

    ReplyDelete

Love questions and comments! No reply bloggers....if you have something to say, please include email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...