Monday, May 28, 2012

Ripple effect

  Do you believe in the ripple effect?  You might refer to it  as "you reap what you sow" or the golden rule.  I always think of it as the ripples across the water when a pebble is tossed into it.  The ripples spread out in a widening circle far beyond where the pebble was tossed.  It is an image that stays with me.  It gives me a reason to share, and give, and offer any help I can. 
  I received an email from an anonoymous blogger and it really touched me because it brought the ripple  image to mind.

"Thank you for your thoughtful present of having written this article. The message seems to be given to me specifically. Our son also had a lot to learn from this – though he was the individual that found your site first. Most of us can't imagine a more superb present than a gift to encourage that you do more."


  Then this email arrrived just a little while ago......
"I'm pleased to tell you that your quilt was nominated in one or more categories for Bloggers' Quilt Festival - Congratulations!  ..... help me spread the word on your blog, facebook, twitter. Anyone can vote, so they need not have participated in the festival.
Good luck!
Amy "

Wow....surprised and stunned....  Persistence was nominated in the Art Quilt Category for the Bloggers' Quilt Festival!!!!    Today I needed  some extra encouragement;  I really needed reminding that I can get through this.  The ripple came back to me.   Thanks to those who nominated  Persistence.....thank you because it means a lot.    
  Now, please vote on  the nominated quilts.    Click here to vote!!!
Spread the word and share the link...anyone can vote for their favorites.
Happy stitching!

9 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I voted for your quilt and honestly I think it is the best!!

Shelia said...

congratulations Debbie, I voted for your quilt! Love it, hope it wins.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations sweetie - voted for it the first time and again fro the finals - just love it!

Impera Magna said...

How exciting! Love your quilt and have just voted for it!!!

:)

Jeanne said...

Wonderful quilt and I voted for it!

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

I voted! :o)

Béa said...

Done ! good luck.

Terri said...

It is a beautiful quilt! Love the bird.
Hope you are feeling better.
Hugs!

Lynne said...

It really is a lovely quilt. Congratulations on being nominated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...