Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Inspiration for a braid quilt

   Just for inspiration, I set up a new board on Pinterest.....Braid Quilts.   After a simple search,  I found a lot of different colorways, and styles.  (Note that some of them are mislabeled as French Braids when they are really traditional braids set in bands.)   If you have made a braid quilt....I would love to pin it.  Send me a link to your quilt.
   I am working up a series of posts....all on braid quilts.  I am trying to make you a bit curious....evil grin!
But please do send me your links....thanks.
Happy stitching.

2 comments:

  1. Looking at your board it led me to a french braid that screams your name, I sent you the pin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never made a quilted braid of any kind so it's all interesting to me!

    ReplyDelete

Love questions and comments! No reply bloggers....if you have something to say, please include email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...