Thursday, March 24, 2016

Table runner done!

All it needed was the binding, so this was an easy finish yesterday.  I used mixed scraps from the batik bin to match the colors in this one.













  A close up of some of the feathers.




The opposite side with more feathers......and a single "dogwood" style blossom in the center.












  My cell phone doesn't take the best photos but I have a little Canon camera now to play with.  A new menu and function selection to learn.......something about that says "teaching an old dog new tricks".   LOL :)

  Success is finishing a project, crossing it off the list,  and moving on.  That's my plan and I am sticking/stitching to it.  After I make a run to the market, that is.
Happy stitching.


5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful finish. I love Dogwoods! We don't have any here but use to own some land north of here & the Dogwoods on the property were so refreshing to see in the spring. Good luck with your new camera. I am totally NOT a techie & don't like big changes. Sounds like you have a big change facing you. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out very pretty. I love the cool batiks, and, as always, your lovely feathers take it up a few notches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely mix of motifs to make this simple table runner a piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out so pretty, the quilting really is the perfect finishing touch. I'm glad you have a new camera, we need to see everything you're doing (well maybe not everything)

    ReplyDelete

Love questions and comments! No reply bloggers....if you have something to say, please include email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...