Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Hearts!


  Nothing says Valentine's Day like hearts......my Valentine wall hanging is called Red Hots.  It is from 2013 but gets pulled out every year to enjoy.  My original post is here.   Here is the new link to the pattern layout.   (Note:  The time to download and save a pattern is when you see if.  Later it may be gone)  There is a scaled down version now for a pillow too.  Design is by Jane Spolar.    I simplified the design for mine. 
    So red hot, heart felt wishes for a great Valentine's Day.  Or maybe some sunshine, chocolate and hot coffee.  Either way, enjoy your day.
Happy stitching.

7 comments:

Louise said...

I didn't know Janome had free patterns! Thanks for the link. Your heart hanging is so pretty! The curls and swirls make it a cut above :)

Gene Black said...

I had to really look to see where you simplified it. You did a great job on keeping the same look without those extra "fussy" bits.

Linda Swanekamp said...

This Valentine's Day I am extremely grateful for a heart that is still pumping. And that I am home. I guess the rest is gravy, even if my arm does not let me use a rotary cutter now.

Ray and Jeanne said...

Red Hots is certainly a keeper! Happy Valentine's Day. ~Jeanne

Barbara said...

I love that quilt. I have the pattern from your previous post. One of these days...

Janet O. said...

That is such a beautiful Valentines Day quilt, Debbie.
Hope it is a very good day for you!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Happy Valentines day to you as well. I like the curls and swirls in your quilt as well. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...