Monday, January 18, 2010

Infections and the computer and zentangles

Both the computer and I got infected on Friday.  I got whatever my husband had last week and ran a fever Friday and Saturday.  In the meantime, the computer got a virus/Trojan  (run your virus scan at least 3 times a week and always on Friday!).  So it was 10 hours on the phone Saturday to get it fixed.  We found traces still this morning and have just gotten back up and running.  Russ told me to sit in the sun and read, and let him deal with the computer.   Another light bulb moment! 
I read on Delia's blog about zentangles.  It intrigued me, so I googled to find out about it last week.  I sat in the sun  today and doodled a few zentangles.  Inspiration was the small circle of fabric for our guild challenge this year.    I have been looking at that small fabric piece since September and  was totally uninspired.  I think an idea is sprouting for the challenge finally.   I won't be doing anything large with this, probably a  small banner  or maybe a "zen mat"!   At least I am calmer now and have a focus for the challenge. 
Here's hoping for a better week.  Happy stitching.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...