Thursday, February 24, 2011

More blocks

   This cold  I've got  has been such a drag, and a drain to my creative spirit.  So I've been mindlessly sewing quarter log cabin blocks for this blended quilt.  And I finally stopped to sort and clean up the scattered strips.....and guess what?   I can actually tell that some have been used because the strips now fit into one box!   A tight fit, but I got them in.  This is only about 48 inches square, so I need about 20 more blocks for the size I want.   I'll still have strips left.....need an idea for those too.
   I haven't even thought about a journal quilt project this week.  Maybe an idea or inspiration will hit me soon.  Could be that I just need a chocolate fix to lift me up.....happy stitching.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...