The Hot Dish runner is large enough.....so it is ready to be pinned and quilted. The Piano Keys runner is going to get a border this time around before it gets finished.
The watercolor banner needs an applique....possibly the butterfly, if I can find the fabric I want to use. Then a border is needed too.
I went ahead and assembled the blocks I had for the rail fence. It is a small lap throw size right now, only about 36" by 48", so a border is needed to finish it up.
A lot of leader/ender piecing was accomplished as I put all of this together this week. I think I can actually begin to put together a few rows on the vintage bricks, just to see how it looks.
Along the way, I pulled out a scrap bin of strips to look for some pieces for binding. I found binding and some leftover blocks. These may find their way into some mug rugs. Lol....one thing leads to another....and I have miles of thread to go before I stop.
Sir Old Man stopped in and asked what all of this is for. The gift pile, and one for a charity auction, I replied. I do believe he thought I was preparing to open a shop or at least put things up for sale! That is more production that I have in me, I think. I really think I am just making more scraps.......happy stitching.