Leftover batik strips became a table runner. I am donating this to our local guild for the $ door prize basket.
Small lap quilt was my Let's Book It project for the month. I had a big head start on this one, as the string blocks were already made. Here's the post of its story.
I looked back to see what plans I had for March and I was happy to see I got them completed. The bow tie blocks are being assembled into a top....finally. I must have re-arranged those things a dozen times. In the end.....the last one looked like the first one, and that is it. You would think by now, I would know that is how it would end :)
April days will be busy.
- A 2 class session for Beginning free motion quilting is scheduled at my LQS. I need to print off more pages and make sure I have the right samples pulled.
- Cut squares for watercolor workshop in May. Print off handouts.
- A trip north to visit daughter.....Sir Old Man has a couple of small projects to do for her while we enjoy a visit. Hoping for good weather!
- I have inspiration for a new Let's Book It.....just need to decide if it will be big or small.
- Quilting is needed for a Habitat quilt that I bought home from guild last month. Backing needs to be pieced and then it can be pinned.
- Make circles!
- Bow Tie quilt......I may let this one rest until next month.