Saturday, February 6, 2010

Finished 2!

Finally...a finished project in 2010!  Actually, I finished up 2 today.  Both challenges are done and the labels are made and will be stitched on tonight.  I got to cross 2 things off my lists....satisfaction in finishing.
 I began machine quilting the Scrappy Mountains quilt and decided to try using the Isacord thread  that Leah Day recommends.  Wow, I am impressed with it.  No skipped stitches, no breaks and it sinks into the fabric like I prefer.  I will definitely get more of it.  I am using the color "oyster" that I found in Asheville.  It is a pearly grey tone and blends well. 
It is raining again here.  We may just float away.  Not complaining... after our years of drought, just wishing for some sun for a few days. 
Happy stitching.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...