Sunday, June 27, 2010

Itchy fingers and new design features....

Sorry,  I confess to having itchy fingers.  A few weeks ago, I realized that my template background was gone.  It happened when blogger made the switch to the new design feature.  I was getting bored with the gray background, so today I hit a few buttons and then there was no going back.  I will probably still make a few adjustments to what is here now...especially with the blog title and photo.   The one improvement I found was the "cloud" layout for the post labels....I really like it.   Any hints on improvement, I will gladly take.

The heat is burning up a lot of things in the garden...I am so glad the cone flowers are surviving.  Today is another 98 degrees with humidity to match. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...