Saturday, February 16, 2013

Totally unprepared

   It got dark quite abruptly.....and guess why?   Snow, snow, snow.
We were suppose to get a few flurries or a light dusting of snow.  This is how it began.












    Two hours later and  Sir Old Man asked me if I had any dye.  Oh, man,  I was totally unprepared for this.  Looking out the window, all I can think of is, "All this perfect snow going to waste, because I don't have any dye for snow dying."     Guess what I am putting on my next fabric shopping list.  I will be ready.
   Giggle**giggle......The snow dying I am referring to is snow-dying of fabric.  Here's a great link to see what Kathy does at Tamarack Shack  .  I love her backing fabrics.

6 comments:

Janet O. said...

Explain snow dying to me. Sorry to be dumb. We have a couple of feet of snow in our yard, but no one around here does any dying of snow that I know of.

Kathy Schwartz said...

Yes I agree...perfect day for snow dyeing! :)

Mary said...

Snow...I've heard of it...not much ever makes it here, though. I think that's why so many of our Wisconsin relatives spend their winters in Texas. It sure it pretty in your pictures. Stay warm.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

That snow is on it's way to us , but I don't snow dye.

Dana Gaffney said...

I just bought dye and we have a wind chill in the 30's so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Lynne said...

Is that your home! Positively gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...