Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Score: 2 wins, 1 loss

  Thanks for the votes over the weekend on the travel quilt.  No win, but a very nice third and lots of wonderful comments.  I saw a Moose is a very special quilt to me, and I've never shown it except on this blog. 
  The  first win was from Joan at Moose Stash Quilting  for the software from My Memories!
    It is really a scrap booking software program, but has lots of capabilities like photo editing and banner design, and I bet it will create fabulous label designs that can be printed!   I haven't had any play time with the program yet, but I am looking forward to it.  Thank you, Moose Stash Quilting and My Memories.
    The other win was from Dana at Stormy Days  during the Ghastlie Blog Hop.   I won a shopping trip to I Have a Notion .    Dana laughed because I bought.....Quilter's Grid  2" fusible interfacing !  Of course I did. I might need to make another watercolor after all this rush to relax, and maybe give one away? 
I digress...Thank you again, Dana, and Kelly at I Have a Notion for being so helpful. 
  Maybe I should count Get Your Mrs. Claus On  doll quilt project as a win too.  My tally stands at 49 doll quilts or tops promised!  The goal was 50----if those  pesky elves don't get carried away and work all night!    Thank you all who are working on tops or already have them on their way.  I'll be posting as they arrive.
Now off to get some baking done before I begin the stitching.

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Yup, you definitely need to count your "Get Your Mrs Claus On" as a big win! So exciting you're up to 49 quilts on their way!

Lynne said...

How wonderful - congratulations on all your wins!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...