Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas


I spent the day making a list of items to remember to pack up tomorrow for our Christmas trip to a cabin outside Asheville, NC.  It is a new twist for us to get away over the holidays, just to have some good family time together.  Deana is really hoping for snow, so I am packing more food just in case.  
I have the featherweight packed up and ready to travel.  I did get some  fabric cut to begin piecing on the scrappy mountains.  It just seemed like the perfect take-with-me project while spending time in the mountains for a couple of days. 
Now for the hustle and bustle of getting everything together. 

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful holiday. What a great way to spend Christmas! I hope to have some quilting and outdoors time too once the big day is over.

    ReplyDelete

Love questions and comments! No reply bloggers....if you have something to say, please include email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...