Saturday, May 4, 2019

A bright idea


NEW SUNBEAM FLEXIBLE NECK LED DESK LAMP ADJUSTABLE LIGHT ENERGY STAR BLACK    We stopped into the Dollar Tree yesterday while out to pick up a few items.  I remember seeing Bonnie Hunter at Quiltville post a while back about these small lamps she found there.   Our store was loaded with them, so I thought it might be good to use by the Featherweight.  Sir Old Man was quite skeptical.  I picked up one anyway:)   Let's just say he changed his mind and wants to pick up one for the workshop.  It is really bright light for $1,,,,and should help the eye strain.    
    I finished up the leaf quilting motif  and plan on making binding today.   Happy stitching.  

6 comments:

Mary said...

Great find.

Janet O. said...

Can't beat that price!

Gene Black said...

I haven't seen those in the local Dollar Tree. I probably need to check at the other one in town.

Louise said...

Is that a battery powered lamp? I'll have to keep an eye out for that one.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

I found those at my local Dollar Tree too, and got two!! Great lighting for a dollar!

Di Eats the Elephant said...

I need to get to the dollar tree!! Nice find!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...